This is a special equipment for processing all kinds of countertops of stones.
Processing, such as drilling, cutting, milling, beveling, profiling and polishing the surface of slabs, the side of slabs and the edge of slabs, can be done easily by changing all kinds of tools.
This machine is characterized in many functions, such as easy operation, high rotation speed of main shaft, high precision, wide range of speed adjustment, multi-functions for milling and profiling, easy structure and light weight. Aluminum alloy is used on the machine, which can prevent corrosion. A lot of complicated and high quality stone processing work can be done on this machine.
|Lifting of cross arm||250mm |
|Fine tuning of motor head|| 100mm |
|Rated rotation speed||3000-12000rpm|
|Max rotation speed ||500-15000rpm |
|Main motor power||3.75kw|
2.Packing and Shipping:
1. Before shipment, machines would be painted with rust-proof oil and packed with water-proof material very carefully.
2. Machine will be packaged in standard wooden case after tested or packaged with film by container in standard.
3. Product will be shipped within 5~25 days after received payment.
4. We can ship to you Machine by Ocean Shipping , spare parts or documents by DHL /TNT / UPS / EMS / Fedex... if you have any request Pls contact us directly and we will ship as your requirement.
1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
4.Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping,and customer pay
1. Low MOQ:It can meet your trial order need well.
2. OEM Accepted:We can produce according to your sample or drawings.
3. Good Service: We treat our clients as God with high professionalism and passion.
4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery:We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract & Big volume).